- ^ a b "The Hundred Dresses" . LC Online Catalog. Library of Congress. Retrieved March 8, 2018.
- ^ "The Hundred Dresses" (starred review). Kirkus Reviews. Contemporary; undated online, with later ISBN. Retrieved March 8, 2018. "This is off the track for the creator of The Moffats [also illus. by Slobodkin], but it is a story that might well be told to all generations."
- ^ , Kathleen T. Horning, Association for Library Service to Children, The Newbery & Caldecott Awards: A Guide to the Medal and Honor Books, Chicago: American Library Association, 2009, ISBN 9780838997178, p. 68.
- ^ American Library Association. "Newbery Medal and Honor Books, 1922-Present". Retrieved January 12, 2015.
- ^ Fisher, Douglas et al. (2004). "Interactive Read-Alouds: Is There a Common Set of Implementation Practices?" (PDF). The Reading Teacher. 58 (1): 8–17. doi:10.1598/RT.58.1.1. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 7, 2013. Retrieved August 22, 2012.CS1 maint: uses authors parameter (link)
- ^ National Education Association (2007). "Teachers' Top 100 Books for Children". Retrieved August 22, 2012.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.