To submit answers to textbook questions you will need to follow the steps below.
1) Login to your GradeSaver.com account
2) Select the 'Textbook Answers' link from the top of our homepage.
3) Select the book title you wish to work on.
4) Scroll through the question chapters and numbers on the left-hand side and select a question number. Answers that have been previously answered will have the answer displayed. If it is currently being worked on by someone else, then the question will appear as locked. Once you find a question that is waiting to be answered you can click the 'Write this answer' link.
5) Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
6) Enter your PayPal email address so we can pay you.
7) Answer the question.
8) Complete the ‘Work Step By Step’ section as necessary.
Please be aware that we do NOT provide the textbook question. You will need access to the textbook so you know what the question is.
Back to the top