- Cullick, Jonathan S. Robert Penn Warren's All the King's Men: A Reader's Companion (2018).
- Garrison, Justin D. "'The Agony of Will': Political Morality in Robert Penn Warren's All the King's Men". American Political Thought 5.4 (2016): 604-627.
- Meckier, Jerome. "Burden's Complaint: The Disintegrated Personality as Theme and Style in Robert Penn Warren's 'All The King's Men'". Studies in the Novel (1970) 2.1 pp: 7-21. online
- Tibbetts, John C., and James M. Welsh, eds. The Encyclopedia of Novels Into Film (2nd ed. 2005) pp 12–14.
- Vauthier, Simone. "The Case of the Vanishing Narratee: An Inquiry into 'All the King's Men'" Southern Literary Journal (1974): 42-69. Online
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.