- ^ a b Seth L. Wolitz (2002). The Hidden Isaac Bashevis Singer. University of Texas Press. pp. 79–92. ISBN 0-292-79147-X.
- ^ Singer, Isaac Bashevis (1974) The Slave. Harmondsworth: Penguin
- ^ Neil Genzlinger. "Lincoln Center Festival Review; Speaking in Varied Tongues, To Audience (and to a Cow)". The New York Times.
- ^ Alexander, Edward. "The Holocaust and the war of ideas." Google Books. 31 March 2010.
- ^ Orville Prescott, Book review, New York Times, 6 July 1962
- ^ Open Democracy, book review, 5 February 2007
- ^ 'The genius of Isaac Bashevis Singer, New York Times, 5 April 1965
- ^ 'Why Bob Dylan preferred I.B. Singer over Jack Kerouac', The Forward, 23 November 2020, https://forward.com/culture/459049/why-bob-dylan-preferred-ib-singer-over-jack-kerouac/
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.