- PACT (compiler), a series of compilers for the IBM 701 and 704 computers
- Protein ACTivator of the interferon-induced protein kinase, a protein encoded by the PRKRA gene
- Powdered activated carbon treatment, a waste water treatment technology
- Programme of Action for Cancer Therapy, an IAEA project on radiation medicine
- Positioning Advertising Copy Testing, a document detailing features of a Good Copy Testing System
- PACT (interaction design), a structure used to analyse user interfaces
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.