- Berger, Alan L., and Gloria L. Cronin, eds. . Jewish American and Holocaust Literature: Representation in the Postmodern World. Albany, NY: State U of New York Press, 2004.
- Frank, Anne. The Diary of a Young Girl. New York: Doubleday, 1995.
- Lindwer, Willy. The Last Seven Months of Anne Frank. New York: Pantheon Books, 1991.
- Bloom, Harold, ed.. Scholarly Look at the Diary of Anne Frank. Philadelphia: Chelsea House, 1999.
- Brenner, Rachel Feldhay. Writing as Resistance: Four Women Confronting...
Join Now to View Premium Content
GradeSaver provides access to 1082 study guide PDFs and quizzes, 8442 literature essays, 2298 sample college application essays, 367 lesson plans, and ad-free surfing in this premium content, “Members Only” section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.