Chemistry: The Central Science (13th Edition)

Published by Prentice Hall
ISBN 10: 0321910419
ISBN 13: 978-0-32191-041-7

Chapter 2 - Atoms, Molecules, and Ions - Exercises - Page 73: 2.2a


60% $ ^{293}$Nv and 40% $ ^{295}$Nv.

Work Step by Step

There are 20 total spheres. 12 are red, which is $ ^{293}$Nv. 12$\div$20 = 60%. The remaining 40% are $ ^{295}$Nv.
Update this answer!

You can help us out by revising, improving and updating this answer.

Update this answer

After you claim an answer you’ll have 24 hours to send in a draft. An editor will review the submission and either publish your submission or provide feedback.