Algebra 1: Common Core (15th Edition)

Published by Prentice Hall
ISBN 10: 0133281140
ISBN 13: 978-0-13328-114-9

Chapter 12 - Data Analysis and Probability - 12-4 Box-and-Whisker Plots - Lesson Check: 6

Answer

75%

Work Step by Step

The minimum value to the first quartile is 25%. The first quartile to the third quartile is 50% of the data. So in total, it is 75% of the data.
Update this answer!

You can help us out by revising, improving and updating this answer.

Update this answer

After you claim an answer you’ll have 24 hours to send in a draft. An editor will review the submission and either publish your submission or provide feedback.