- ^ Canby, Vincent (March 12, 1993). "Liam Neeson in Lead Of Wharton Classic". The New York Times. Archived from the original on May 19, 2011. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- ^ a b Springer, Marlene (1993). Ethan Frome: A Nightmare of Need. Twayne's Masterwork Studies. New York City: Twayne Publishers.
- ^ a b "Ethan Frome – Context". SparkNotes. 2006. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- ^ Lewis, R.W.B. Edith Wharton: A Biography. New York: Harper & Row, Publishers, 1975.
- ^ "Three Lives in Supreme Torture" (PDF). The New York Times. October 8, 1911. p. BR603. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- ^ "Review of Ethan Frome". NovelGuide: Ethan Frome. Novelgide.com, n.d. February 24, 2010.
- ^ Lilburn, Jeffrey. "Ethan Frome (Criticism)." Answers.com. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.