- 283 Emma, a main belt asteroid in the Solar System
- EMMA (code coverage tool), a Java code coverage tool
- Ethnic Multicultural Media Academy, an organization that raises awareness of discrimination
- EMMA (accelerator), the "Electron Machine with Many Applications"
- EMMA, an abbreviation for the Espoo Museum of Modern Art in Finland
- Emma, a nickname for the Soviet Degtyaryov machine gun of 1928
- Emmanuel College, Cambridge, affectionately called Emma, is a constituent college of Cambridge University
- Experiment with MultiMuon Array (EMMA)
- Electronic Municipal Market Access system (EMMA), an on-line source for municipal securities information
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.