- Throughout the study of this novel, students may use an online writing platform such as LiveJournal to maintain a long-term journaling project.
- On Day 1, students will use the Internet to research other interpretations of Arthurian lore.
- On Day 1, students will use the Internet to research the Industrial Revolution in America.
- On Day 2, students will create an advertisement using a medium of their choice, including film.
- On Day 2, students will use the Internet to research medieval dungeons.
- On Day 3, students will use a computer to prepare a newspaper-style article.
- On Day 3, students may use music production software to record the songs they have written.
- On Day 4, students will...
Join Now to View Premium Content
GradeSaver provides access to 1061 study guide PDFs and quizzes, 8329 literature essays, 2290 sample college application essays, 359 lesson plans, and ad-free surfing in this premium content, “Members Only” section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.