- Plotting the Timeline of Hamilton's Life: Students could use computers to create their timelines of events so far in Hamilton's life.
- A Revolutionary Debate: Loyalists versus Patriots: Students will use computers and the internet to conduct research.
- Life in Pre-Revolutionary & Revolutionary War America: Students will use computers and the internet to conduct research at several different stations.
- Aaron Burr, Sir: Students will use the computers and the internet to conduct research.
- Analyzing "Hamilton": Evaluating Scenes from Act I: Audio equipment or computers will be necessary to listen to the tracks from Hamilton.
- The Federalist Papers: Students will use...