from 3 men in a boat chapter 4
Answers 1Add Yours
1) “a tea-pot and a kettle, and a methylated spirit stove.”
2) Breakfast items: "eggs and bacon, which were easy to cook, cold meat, tea, bread and butter, and jam.
3) Lunch items: "biscuits, cold meat, bread and butter, and jam."
4) Dinner items: "meat and fruit pies, cold meat, tomatoes, fruit, and green stuff. For drink, we took some wonderful sticky concoction of Harris’s, which you mixed with water and called lemonade, plenty of tea, and a bottle of whisky, in case, as George said, we got upset."
5) clothing, hampers to carry cooking utensils and food, boots, toothbrushes, soap, plates, and cups
These are the items listed in Chapter Four.
Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog)