Work Step by Step
We know that it will either snow or not snow. Thus, if the probability of it snowing is 70 percent, the probability that it will not snow is 100-70=30 percent.
You can help us out by revising, improving and updating this answer.Update this answer
After you claim an answer you’ll have 24 hours to send in a draft. An editor will review the submission and either publish your submission or provide feedback.