Computers will be needed for the following activities:
- On Day One, students will research the history of Sherpa culture.
- On Day Two, students will research and compile a list of essential mountaineering gear, including a breakdown of costs.
- On Day Two, students will research common health conditions that can show themselves at high-altitudes and use technology to prepare a visual presentation for the rest of the class.
- On Day Three, students will use the internet to find excerpts from Krakauer's original article for Outside.
- On Day Four, students will use the internet to view a specific image and read an article about Everest tourism.
- On Day Four, students have the...