"Part Three: Burning Bright"
18. Who died in Montag's place?
19. What did Granger mean by saying "'Welcome back from the dead'" to Montag?
20. When a person from Granger's crowd is stopped by a city person, why isn't there anything on his personhood to incriminate himself?
21. Yes or No: Might a different chapter live in a different town?
22. Millie's ineptitude with her hands was compared to whose wonderful carvings?
23. Granger stressed this one thought: "You're not important. You're not anything." Why did he espouse such an idea?