Answers 2Add Yours
1) He made alliances (with the Danes).
2) He brought riches to his people.
3) He defended his people.
4) He was an effective king.
5) He was a brilliant warrior.
6) His last example of leadership would come with his decision to fight the dragon. Many thoguht he shouldn't have (his age), but ultimately he made the right decision for himself, because if he was no longer able to defend his people it was time to pass on leadership anyway.
when does beowulf show leadership in beowulf?