Baylor College Medical School
1052 4. Fluency: Sentence Completions
Complete each sentence below with a word from below.
1052 4. At the five-star restaurant, the______________examined his desert with a scowl.
1. Supply (easily bent; flexible
2. connoisseur (person with expert judgement and taste)
3. convalescent (person who is recovering health after illness
4. enraptured ( filled with great pleasure)
5. iridescent (showing rain-bowlike shifts in color
6. serpentine (resembling a snake)
7. congealed (thickened; solidified