These questions from chapter 10, i really don't have a clue on the answers because i've been in hospital as the teacher read chaptar 10. If you're unable to answer all these questions and are only able to answer one thats fine, ill try to get all the help i can.
1. Why has no animal ever retired?
2. Why does the author have Animal Farm grow prosperous toward the end?
3. If Animal Farm is the only farm run by animals, what else are they expecting to happen when it says they looked forward to Major’s dream becoming reality?
4. Why do the pig feel the need to walk on two legs?
5. What do you think the author is saying when Napoleon and Mr. Pilkington both play the ace of spades?