Read Scenes 9 and 10.
Common Core Objectives
• Reading well: appreciating the achievement of the author by examining how each theme interlocks with other themes, and how the author propels events forward to a dramatic climax
• Thinking well: using the discussion questions to understand complex characterization
• Speaking well: developing oral skills through vocabulary development, debate, individual presentation, dramatic reenactment, and group discussion
• Listening well: hearing the poetry and intricacy of the text and how it adds to the thematic development of the play
• Writing well: using creative writing to better understand characterization
Note that it is perfectly fine to...