- Understanding the British Educational System & 1980's English Society: Students will use the computers and the internet to conduct research at several different stations.
- Creative Representations of Scenes from "The History Boys": Depending on how the activity is constructed, computers and recording equipment may be useful for this activity.
- Turning Points in "The History Boys": Students could use computers to create their timelines of turning points in the play.
- Visualizing Themes & Symbols in "The History Boys": Students could use computers to create their comics/storyboards.
- The Final Character Evaluation: Personal Views from The History...