Premium Content Death of a Salesman Lesson Plan
Day 4 - Reading Assignment, Questions, Vocabulary
Read the remainder of Act II.
Common Core Objectives
- Reading well: appreciating the achievement of the author by examining how each theme interlocks with other themes, and how the author combines tone, feelings, suspense, arguments, and humor to carry the audience’s interest; carefully examining the details of an altercation in order to learn how to find clues about plot developments. Appreciating how the playwright reaches the play's conclusion.
- Thinking well: using the discussion questions to draw conclusions from evidence and to consider how people make difficult decisions and cope with change.
This excerpt of the lesson plan is provided for free. To read the complete lesson plan of 143 printed pages or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3201 literature essays, 936 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Death of a Salesman Essays and Related Content
- Death of a Salesman: Study Guide
- Death of a Salesman: Major Themes
- Death of a Salesman: Essays
- Death of a Salesman: Questions
- Death of a Salesman: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Arthur Miller: Biography
- Teaching Guide
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Final Paper and Exam