I want to get reimbursement for the termination of my yearly membership.

I would like to cancel GradeSaver and get reimbursed for the months until September when the subscription expires.

How can I do this?

Is there a phone number or some link to get reimbursement?

Thank you.

Asked by
Last updated by Aslan
Answers 1
Add Yours

Hi, you will need to go to the GradeSaver home page and click on "contact us".Then ask your question. They should be able to help you.