- Understanding Craniofacial Disorders – Multiple computers will be needed for research stations.
- Perspectives in "Wonder" – Computers could be used for the creative writing portion of this activity, especially if students are collaboratively writing for this section of the activity.
- Making a Movie: Scenes from "Wonder" – Hand-held cameras, computers, and video editing software will be needed to script and produce the scenes for this activity.
- Storyboarding Symbols in "Wonder" – Computers should be used to do the storyboarding portion of this activity, but students could also create their storyboards by hand.
- Turning Points in "Wonder"--Computers could be used to...