- Haber, Edythe C (October 1975), "The Mythic Structure of Bulgakov's 'The Master'", The Russia Review: 382–409 .
- Hart, Pierre S (Summer 1973), "The Master and Margarita as Creative Process", Modern Fiction Studies: 169–78 .
- Lukács, G (1973), Studies in European Realism, Merlin .
- ——— (1974), The Meaning of Contemporary Realism, Merlin .
- Moss, Kevin (1984), "Bulgakov's Master and Margarita: Masking the Supernatural and the Secret Police", Russian Language Journal 38 (129–30): 115–31 .
- Reidel-Schrewe, Ursula (April 1995), "Key and Tripod in Mikhail Bulgakov's Master and Margarita", Neophilologus 79 (2): 273–82, doi:10.1007/bf00999783 .
- Tumanov, Vladimir (1989), "Diabolus ex Machina – Bulgakov's Modernist Devil" (PDF), Scando-Slavica 35: 49–61 .
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.