- On Day 1, students will use a word processing program to write a newspaper-style article.
- On Day 2, for homework, students will research Raymond Chandler's career as a screenwriter.
- On Day 3, students will find examples of film noir music and play it for their classmates.
- On Day 3, for homework, students will find a map of Raymond Chandler's Los Angeles online, and respond to that map.
- On Day 4, students will watch the film adaptation of The Long Goodbye for homework.
Join Now to View Premium Content
GradeSaver provides access to 727 study guide PDFs and quizzes, 4232 literature essays, 1407 sample college application essays, 171 lesson plans, and ad-free surfing in this premium content, “Members Only” section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.