- ^ a b "Author's Note" Harper's Collins 2005 ed.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Leonard, Andrew (21 April 2004). "Pirates! Calculus! Banking! Alchemy!". Salon.com. Retrieved April 5, 2010.
- ^ a b c d Larsen, David (21 May 2004). "Neal Stephenson: The Confusion". New Zealand Herald. Retrieved April 5, 2010. Subscription needed.
- ^ a b Wood, Kevin (5 September 2004). "Roots of modern world twine through a gripping adventure". The Daily Yomiuri (Tokyo). Retrieved April 1, 2010.
- ^ a b c d Sussex, lucy (31 July 2004). "Going for baroque and the bottom line". The Age (Melbourne Australia). Retrieved April 5, 2010.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.