- ^ Dave Weich. "Dennis Lehane meets the Bronte Sisters". Powell's Books. Retrieved 2008-01-08.
- ^ Symkus, Ed, "Real local flavor on display in 'Shutter Island'", The Patriot Ledger, Feb. 19, 2010
- ^ McClintock, Pamela (February 13, 2008). "'Star Trek' pushed back to 2009". Variety. Retrieved February 13, 2008.
- ^ Comingsoon.net
- ^ Finke, Nikki (August 21, 2009). "SHOCKER! Paramount Moves Scorsese's 'Shutter Island' To February 19, 2010". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved Oct 29, 2009.
- ^ Boucher, Geoff (January 1, 2010). "'Shutter Island' is a different nightmare in graphic novel form". Hero Complex (Los Angeles Times). Retrieved January 3, 2010.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.