- Reis, Elizabeth. Bodies in Doubt: An American History of Intersex. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2009.
- Hillman, Thea. Intersex (For Lack of a Better Word). San Francisco: Manic D Press, 2008.
- Roediger, David. R.. Working Toward Whiteness: How America's Immigrants Became White. New York: Basic Books, 2005.
- Daniels, Roger. Coming to America: A History of Immigration and Ethnicity in American Life. New York: HarperCollins, 2002.
- Dobkin, Marjorie. Smyrna 1922: The Destruction of a...
Join Now to View Premium Content
GradeSaver provides access to 840 study guide PDFs and quizzes, 6279 literature essays, 1740 sample college application essays, 251 lesson plans, and ad-free surfing in this premium content, “Members Only” section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.