- ^ Cooper, Sherod M., The Sonnets of Astrophil and Stella: A Stylistic Study (The Hague: Mouton, 1968), 64.
- ^ Renaissance Literature: An Anthology edited by Michael Payne and John Hunter (London: Blackwell, 2003), 500.
- ^ Wilson, Mona, Sir Philip Sidney (London: Duckworth, 1931), 168.
- ^ a b Sir Philip Sidney, 168-9.
- ^ Sir Philip Sidney, 168.
- ^ Duncan-Jones, Katherine, ed., Sir Philip Sidney: The Major Works including "Astrophil and Stella" (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1989), 357
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.