- ^ Kelly, William; Appadurai, Arjun. "Reading Notes: Malinowski, Argonauts". Anthropology 500. Yale University. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- ^ Malinowski, Bronislaw (1922). Argonauts of the Western Pacific.
- ^ "Bronislaw Malinowski: Off the Veranda". Films Media Group. 1985.
- ^ Hart, Keith (1986). "Heads or Tails? Two Sides of the Coin". Man.
- ^ Thornton, Robert (1985). "Imagine Yourself Set Down...: Mach, Frazer, Conrad, Malinowski and the Role of Imagination in Ethnography". Anthropology Today: 7–14.
- ^ Kuper, Adam (1973). Anthropologists and Anthropology: the British School, 1922-1972. London: Allen Lane. pp. 13–50.
- ^ Wax, Murray (1972). Tenting with Malinowski.
- ^ Marcus, G. E. (1995). "Ethnography In/Of the World System: The Emergence of Multi-Sited Ethnography". Annual Review of Anthropology. 24: 95–117. doi:10.1146/annurev.an.24.100195.000523.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.