Touching Spirit Bear Quizzes
Touching Spirit Bear Quiz 4
1. How does Cole plan to help Peter?
- He writes Peter a letter
- He wants his mother to visit Peter
- He wants to visit Peter in Minneapolis
- He wants to bring Peter to the island
2. Who agrees to stay on the island with Peter and Cole?
- Peter's Father
- Cole's Father
This excerpt of this quiz is provided for free. To view and take the complete quiz or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3077 literature essays, 906 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Touching Spirit Bear Essays and Related Content
- Touching Spirit Bear: Major Themes
- Touching Spirit Bear: Questions
- Touching Spirit Bear: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Ben Mikaelsen: Biography
- Touching Spirit Bear Summary
- About Touching Spirit Bear
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Quotes and Analysis
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 14, 15, and 16
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 17, 18, 19, and 20
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28
- Circle Justice in the Real World
- Related Links on Touching Spirit Bear
- Suggested Essay Questions
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 3
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 4
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources