- ^ Wilkie Collins (26 November 1887). "How I Write my Books". The Globe.
- ^ "Mr Wilkie Collins in Gloucester Place". Number 81 in 'Celebrities at Home', The World. 26 December 1877.
- ^ McCrum, Robert (12 October 2003). "100 greatest novels of all time". London: Guardian. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- ^ "BBC – The Big Read". BBC. April 2003, Retrieved 18 October 2012
- ^ The Woman in White, notes by John Sutherland, ISBN 0-19-283429-0
- ^ a b c Symons, Julian (1974). Introduction to "The Woman in White",. Penguin.
- ^ Peters, Catherine (1993). The King of Inventors. Princeton University Press.
- ^ "The Woman in White". Samuel French Ltd. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.