- On Day One, Classroom Activity 'Nobel Prize', the students will visit the Nobel Prize website, have digital access to Camus' acceptance speech, and listen to a recording Camus making the speech.
- For Day Two Homework Assignment, the students will use one of two suggested websites as the source for their research assignment.
- For Day Three, Classroom Assignment "The Guest-Artistic Interpretation" the class will view several artistic interpretations of the story, and have the ability to make their own artistic version. They will be able to employ digital media if they wish.
- For paper Question #1, students must use two websites to research the Algerian War
- For Paper Question #2, students...
Join Now to View Premium Content
GradeSaver provides access to 775 study guide PDFs and quizzes, 5305 literature essays, 1596 sample college application essays, 204 lesson plans, and ad-free surfing in this premium content, “Members Only” section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.