- ^ a b Margalit Fox, "Rosa Guy, 89, Author of Forthright Novels for Young People, Dies", New York Times, June 7, 2012.
- ^ "Rosa Guy obituary". African American Literature Book Club. 1925-09-01. Retrieved June 5, 2012.
- ^ a b Margaret Busby, "Rosa Guy obituary", The Guardian, June 17, 2012.
- ^ a b c d e Nagueyalti Warren. William L. Andrews, Frances Smith Foster & Trudier Harris, ed. "Rosa Guy". The Oxford Companion to African American Literature. Oxford University Press, 1997. pp. 331–32. Retrieved June 5, 2012.
- ^ "The Harlem Writers Guild, History". Theharlemwritersguild.org. Retrieved June 5, 2012.
- ^ McDonald, William (2012). The Socialite who Killed a Nazi with Her Bare Hands: And 144 Other Fascinating People who Died this Year: the Best of the New York Times Obituaries. Workman. pp. 141–142. ISBN 9780761170877. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- ^ "The Modern Mermaid", Epinions.
- ^ James L. Seay, "A Review of Theatre in the Park's production of Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty's Once on this Island", Pamphlet.
- ^ Gargeau, Angeline (December 1, 1985). "Review of 'My Love, My Love: Or The Peasant Girl'". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-06-05.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.