Basic College Mathematics (9th Edition)

Published by Pearson
ISBN 10: 0321825535
ISBN 13: 978-0-32182-553-7

Chapter 10 - Statistics - 10.1 Circle Graphs - 10.1 Exercises: 28

Answer

1662 people (rounded)

Work Step by Step

Total number of people who would consider buying an electric car if it will go 300 miles or more between charges = 21% (300 mile)+ 34%(400 miles and more) the percent equation. part = percent * whole Total number of people are 3021 so the whole is 3021 The percent is 55% or, as a decimal, 0.55. Find the part. Part = percent * whole = 0.55 * 3021 = 1661.55 people = 1662 people(rounded)
Update this answer!

You can help us out by revising, improving and updating this answer.

Update this answer

After you claim an answer you’ll have 24 hours to send in a draft. An editor will review the submission and either publish your submission or provide feedback.