- Busby, Brian (2003). Character Parts: Who's Really Who in CanLit. Toronto: Knopf. ISBN 0-676-97579-8.
- Davies, Hugh (September 2002). "£50,000 Booker winner 'stole idea from Brazilian author'". London: Telegraph Group.
- Dwyer, June (2005). "Yann Martel's Life of Pi and the Evolution of the Shipwreck Narrative". Modern Language Studies 35 (2): 9–21. JSTOR 30039823.
- "'May Richard Parker be always at your side'". The Guardian (UK). November 2002.
- Fialkoff, Francine (December 2002). "Too Sensitized to Plagiarism?". Library Journal.
- McMurtrie, John (October 2005). "French director swept away by 'Life of Pi'". San Francisco Chronicle.
- Varughese, Samson (February 2013). "Does "The Life of Pi" Prove the existence of God?". TheMinistryRookie.com.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.