Joseph Andrews Quizzes
Joseph Andrews Quiz 2
1. How does the Hostess react when Mr. Adams fells her husband?
- She faints
- She dashes a pan of hog’s blood in Mr. Adams’s face
- She thanks Mr. Adams
- She attacks Joseph
2. What political position did Mr. Adams's late nephew hold?
- Member of Parliament
This excerpt of this quiz is provided for free. To view and take the complete quiz or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3077 literature essays, 906 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Joseph Andrews Essays and Related Content
- Joseph Andrews: Major Themes
- Joseph Andrews: Essays
- Joseph Andrews: E-Text
- Joseph Andrews: Questions
- Joseph Andrews: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Henry Fielding: Biography
- Joseph Andrews Summary
- About Joseph Andrews
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Quotes and Analysis
- Summary and Analysis of Preface and Book I, Chapters I through VI
- Summary and Analysis of Book I, Chapters VII through XII.
- Summary and Analysis of Book I, Chapters XIII through XVIII.
- Summary and Analysis of Book II, Chapters I through V.
- Summary and Analysis of Book II, Chapters VI through XII.
- Summary and Analysis of Book II, Chapters XIII through XVII.
- Summary and Analysis of Book III, Chapters I through III.
- Summary and Analysis of Book III, Chapters IV through VI.
- Summary and Analysis of Book III, Chapters VII through XIII.
- Summary and Analysis of Book IV, Chapters I through VIII.
- Summary and Analysis of Book IV, Chapters IX through XVI.
- Henry Fielding and Samuel Richardson
- Related Links on Joseph Andrews
- Suggested Essay Questions
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 3
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 4
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources