- ^ a b Platt, Colin (1996). King Death: The Black Death and its aftermath in late-medieval England. London: UCL Press Limited. ISBN 1-85728-313-9.
- ^ Mortimer, Nigel, John Lydgate's 'Fall of Princes': Narrative Tragedy in its Literary and Political Contexts (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2005).
- ^ a b Stummer, Robin (29 March 2014). "The message of love hidden in medieval graffiti". The Guardian. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- ^ See the edition of Oscar Lovell Triggs (1896).
- ^ "John Lydgate linked to Suffolk church graffiti". BBC. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- ^ The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Fairies, Anna Franklin, Sterling Publishing Company, 2004, p 18
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.