- ^ http://www.poetryfoundation.org/archive/poet.html?id=82687
- ^ Brett Leigh Dicks (June 19, 2008). "Luis Alberto Urrea to Speak at S.B. Writers Conference". Santa Barbara Independent.
- ^ http://alfocus.ala.org/tags/luis-alberto-urrea
- ^ List of Winners, 1991-2007, accessed 18 July 2010.
- ^ http://www.lannan.org/lf/rc/event/luis-alberto-urrea/
- ^ "BRLA 2004 Southwest Book Awards." Border Regional Library Association. 2008. Web. 26 July 2009.
- ^ http://www.csus.edu/sacstatenews/Articles/2010/09/one-book-continues-with-the-devils-highway.html
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.