- ^ a b c d Anderson, Benedict R. O'G. (1991). Imagined communities: reflections on the origin and spread of nationalism (Revised and extended. ed.). London: Verso. pp. 6–7. ISBN 978-0-86091-546-1. Retrieved 5 September 2010. CS1 maint: Extra text (link)
- ^ a b c "The Nationalism Project: Books by Author A-B". nationalismproject.org.
- ^ Interview with Benedict Anderson by Lorenz Khazaleh, University of Oslo website
- ^ Bauder, H. (2011) Immigration Dialectic: Imagining Community, Economy and Nation. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
- ^ http://www.sagepub.com/upm-data/9613_020037ch1and2.pdf
- ^ Ross, C. (2012). Imagined communities: initiatives around LGBTQ ageing in Italy. Modern Italy, 17(4), 449-464. doi:10.1080/13532944.2012.706997
- ^ Beck, U 2011, "Cosmopolitanism as Imagined Communities of Global Risk", American Behavioral Scientist, 55, 10, pp. 1346-1361, Academic Search Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 2 February 2013.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.