Of the King's party
- King Henry the Fourth – King of England.
- Henry, Prince of Wales – eldest son of Henry IV; nicknamed "Hal" or "Harry".
- John of Lancaster – represented in the play as the King's second son, although he was actually the third.
- Earl of Westmorland
- Sir Walter Blunt
- Sir John Falstaff – a knight who befriends Prince Hal.
- Ned Poins
- Mistress Quickly – hostess of the Boar's Head Tavern.
- Francis – tapster
- Vintner – tavern keeper
- Two Carriers
- Henry Percy, Earl of Northumberland
- Thomas Percy, Earl of Worcester – Northumberland's brother
- Harry Percy – Northumberland's son, surnamed Hotspur
- Edmund Mortimer, Earl of March – Hotspur's brother-in-law and Glendower's son-in-law
- Owen Glendower – leader of the Welsh rebels
- Archibald, Earl of Douglas – leader of the Scottish rebels
- Sir Richard Vernon
- Scroop, Archbishop of York
- Sir Michael – a friend to the Archbishop of York
- Lady Percy – Kate; Hotspur's wife and Mortimer's sister
- Lady Mortimer – Glendower's daughter and Mortimer's wife
- Lords, Officers, Drawers, Messengers, and Attendants
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is
providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a
professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do
not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your
discretion when relying on it.