Gulliver's Travels Quizzes
Gulliver's Travels Quiz 3
1. Why is Gulliver punished by the pirates?
- He doesn't speak the language
- He insults their captain
- He kills their captain
- He is too tall
2. What punishment is given to Gulliver by the pirates?
- He is punched in the face by the captain
- His left thumb is severed
- He is forced to walk the plank
- He is sent adrift in a canoe
This excerpt of this quiz is provided for free. To view and take the complete quiz or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3018 literature essays, 903 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Gulliver's Travels Essays and Related Content
- Gulliver's Travels: Major Themes
- Gulliver's Travels: Essays
- Gulliver's Travels: E-Text
- Gulliver's Travels: Questions
- Gulliver's Travels: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Jonathan Swift: Biography
- Gulliver's Travels Summary
- About Gulliver's Travels
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Part I, "A Voyage to Lilliput," Chapters I-II
- Summary and Analysis of Part I, Chapters III-IV
- Summary and Analysis of Part I, Chapters V-VIII
- Summary and Analysis of Part II, "A Voyage to Brobdingnag"
- Summary and Analysis of Part III, "A Voyage to Laputa ... and Japan"
- Summary and Analysis of Part IV, "A Voyage to the Country of the Houyhnhnms," Chapters I-VI
- Summary and Analysis of Part IV, Chapters VII-XII
- Important Quotations
- Related Links on Gulliver's Travels
- Suggested Essay Questions
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 3
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 4
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources