Technology is integrated into these lesson plans in the following ways:
1. In the homework assignment for Day One, students can use PowerPoint or any other technology they have at their disposal in creating their gift books.
2. In the homework assignment for Day Two, students can look up the definition of an ode on various educational websites, beginning with http://www.poets.org/poetsorg/text/poetic-form-ode.
3. On Day Two, students can use iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, or other software/websites to choose music for their soundtracks, and to prepare playlists.
4. On Day Five, students can use Google Docs to peer-edit stories.
5. On Day Six, students will watch part of the 2012 film...