- Alice Neel, Frank O'Hara, 1960, 85.7 x 40.6 x 2.5 cm, National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution
- Larry Rivers, 'O'Hara Nude with Boots' (1954), 97" x 53", Larry Rivers Foundation
- Jasper Johns, ‘In Memory of My Feelings - Frank O’Hara’ (1961), 40 1/4" x 60", MCA, Chicago
- Wynn Chamberlain, Poets (Clothed), Poets (Naked), 1964. Earl McGrath collection.
- Alfred Leslie, a link to The Death Cycle, 1966, - The Death of Frank O'Hara 
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.