Premium Content Death of a Salesman Lesson Plan
Day 2 - Discussion of Thought Questions
- How do you characterize the relationship between Willy and Charley (in the present)?
Time: 5 min.
Charley has achieved financial success, while Willy has not. Willy finds it unacceptable that someone who (in his opinion) is not well liked and lacks…
This excerpt of the lesson plan is provided for free. To read the complete lesson plan of 143 printed pages or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3009 literature essays, 895 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Death of a Salesman Essays and Related Content
- Death of a Salesman: Study Guide
- Death of a Salesman: Major Themes
- Death of a Salesman: Essays
- Death of a Salesman: Questions
- Death of a Salesman: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Arthur Miller: Biography
- Teaching Guide
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Final Paper and Exam