- Chaucer: Life-Records, Martin M. Crow and Clair C. Olsen. (1966)
- Hopper, Vincent Foster, Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (Selected): An Interlinear Translation, Barron's Educational Series, 1970, ISBN 0-8120-0039-0
- Morley, Henry, A first sketch of English literature, Cassell & Co., 1883, from Harvard University
- Skeat, W.W., The Complete Works of Geoffrey Chaucer. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1899.
- Speirs, John, "Chaucer the Maker", London: Faber and Faber, 1951
- The Riverside Chaucer, 3rd ed. Houghton-Mifflin, 1987 ISBN 0-395-29031-7
- Ward, Adolphus W. (1907). "Chaucer". Edinburgh: R. & R. Clark, Ltd
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.