- Arabesques, a novel in Hebrew (Arabeskot) (1986)
- The Biggest Liar in the World, a children's book in Hebrew (1982)
- Imprisoned in My Own Awakening and Sleep, poems in Arabic (1974)
- Hardcover, poems in Hebrew (1974)
- No Man's Land, poems in Hebrew (1979)
- Ghassil Wijjak ya Qamar (Wash your Face, Moon) (Arabic), for The Arab Theater, Haifa (1997)
- Stuffed Ducks, a play in progress (Hebrew and English), for River Arts, Woodstock (1989)
- Ta'ah bil-hayt (A Hole in the Wall), a bilingual play for young adults (Arabic and Hebrew), Haifa Theater (1978–79)
- Arabesque, Harper's Magazine, March 1988
- The Retreat From Galilee, Granta 23 (London), Spring 1988
Hebrew into Arabic
- Miriam Yalan-Shteklis, Selected Poems and Stories (for children)(1972)
- Ka-Tzetnik, Star Eternal, (1975)
- David Rokeah, Selected Poems (1977)
- David Avidan, Selected Poems(1982)
- The Doe Hunt, Hebrew short stories (1984)
Arabic into Hebrew
- Emile Habibi, Al-Waqa'i al ghareebah fi ikhtifa' Sa'id Abi an-Nahs al-Mutashaa'il (The Secret Life of Saeed the Pessoptimist) (1984).
- Emile Habibi, Ekhtayyeh (1988).
- Emile Habibi, Khurrafeyyat Sarayah Bint al-Ghoul (Saraya, the Ogre's Daughter)(1993).
- Taha Muhammad Ali, Poems (2006).
Arabic into English
- Three poems by Hilmy Salem (Banipal, No. 7, Spring 2000)
- Three poems by Salman Masalha (Banipal, No. 7, Spring 2000)
- Two poems by Mahmoud Darwish (Banipal, No. 4, Spring 1999)
- Three poems by Taha Muhammad Ali (Banipal, No. 2, Summer 1998)
English into Arabic and Hebrew
- Dario Fo, "The Accidental Death of an Anarchist," an adaptation for "The Arab Theater," Haifa (1996)
- Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot, a bilingual translation into Arabic and Hebrew for "Haifa Theater," Haifa (1984, 1994)
- Harold Pinter, The Dumb Waiter and Victoria Station, (1986)
- Edward Albee, The Zoo Story, for Beit Hagefen Theater, Haifa (1987) (Arabic)
- Athol Fugard, The Island, for Haifa Theater, (1983)
- Bab al-Shams, Elias Khoury, Hebrew translation published by Andalus, Tel-Aviv