- ^ Hinton, S. E. (2005) . "speaking with S. E. Hinton". The Outsiders. Speak/Penguin Putnam. p. 162. ISBN 0-14-038572-X.
- ^ a b Frequently Asked Questions at sehinton.com
- ^ Hinton 1967, p. 180.
- ^ Fallon, Claire (2017). "50 Years After 'The Outsiders,' S.E. Hinton Is Sure The Characters Aren’t Gay". The Huffington Post. HuffPost News (Oath Inc.).
- ^ "100 most frequently challenged books: 1990–1999 | American Library Association". Ala.org. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- ^ "Banned Books Awareness: The Outsiders | Banned Books Awareness". World.edu. 2011-05-08. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- ^ Cummings, Siena (2017). "[www.standard.net/TX/2017/09/24/After-50-years-Outsiders After 50 years, 'Outsiders' continues to 'stay gold']." Standard-Examiner. Ogden Publishing Corporation.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.