The Book Thief

Quotes showing how Hans and Rosa Hubermann were against the philosophy of Adolf Hitler's Nazi regime

Quotes that show how they did not like what Adolf was doing

Asked by
Last updated by Aslan
Answers 1
Add Yours

"90 percent of Germans showed unflinching support for Adolph Hitler. That leaves 10 percent who didn't. Hans Hubermann belonged to that ten percent ." (Chapter 1)